Friday 7 October 2011

Seeing is believing

Good evening folks. Late post today.
Some day it has been. The focus of this post though, comes from something I witnessed in the wee hours of this morning while watching the tube (that's a TV to my fellow born-frees).

I know it's been around for quite some time, but I decided to check out the reality show, Dating In The Dark. I'm sure most of you are familiar with the show's concept by now. Boy, did I enjoy watching that! :'-D

For the first time since DBZ returned I found myself imagining how cool it would be to be on that show. Just the way you get to ditch the other person if their looks didn't match up with their personality--a polite way of saying they looked ugly.

What that show proves though, is that no matter how much you try and "fall in love" with someone's personality, looks ALWAYS have the last word…ALWAYS. We are a shallow species. Not everyone will find you attractive. The sooner people accept it, the sooner their self esteems will be boosted.

On that note, there's someone for everyone. If you ain't found yours, stop whining and try harder, dammit!

Keep it Cizzlin'
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment