Thursday 13 October 2011

Sandwich Paradise

I think I have single-handedly put together the best sandwich you can produce with leftovers! This is the stuff your taste buds have wet dreams about!

All you need is:
Bread or rolls of your choice. I used plain white bread.
Chopped tomatoes.
Cheese of your choice.
Chicken breasts or any left over chicken.
Mayonnaise.
Black pepper.

Alternatively, you can buy ready made chicken & mayo at your local supermarket.

Method: spread the chicken and mayo evenly on one of the slices you're going to put together. Place your chopped tomatoes on top of the chicken and mayo then season with a bit of black pepper. After that, slice, grate, or place your cheese over the tomatoes and cover with another slice. Serve heated it cool. Enjoy

Excuse me while my taste buds go on a jizz spree!

Keep it Cizzlin'!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment